The seminar will be held in the restored historic Pilgrim House in Marianka. Participants will stay in 2 – 4 bed rooms with bathrooms. The accommodation is simple but offers unique atmosphere together with the natural surroundings. For seminar meetings and workshops there will be available also a meeting room and adjacent spacious corridor hall to serve the activities.
Meals and refreshments will be provided by our hosts in the Pilgrim house.
Important is to arrange the travel to arrive at least by 4-5 pm to Marianka on Sunday 19 June and depart after lunch on Sunday 26 June 2016.
Bratislava Airport (https://www.bts.aero) is the nearest. From the airport front entrance there is local city bus (“MHD” type) no. 61 to the Bratislava center or other locations.
Vienna Airport is also close and has a regular direct shuttle bus service from the airport front every hour to Bratislava bus station by:
- RegioJet (provided by Student Agency): tickets available from Vienna airport to “Most SNP” in Bratislava for only 4 Eur. Convenient to get a direct bus to Marianka from Most SNP: https://bustickets.studentagency.eu/?0
- Slovak Lines / Eurolines. Tickets are available online or at the bus at around 5 Eur Single / 10 Eur return. It is possible to buy return journey to and from Bratislava Bus station to Vienna airport, the return ticket can have OPEN date which allows to travel anytime within one month. It doesn’t matter which company you buy the ticket from, they operate the line together: http://www.slovaklines.sk/main-page.html
Marianka village is well accessible from Bratislava by busses, either local city busses (“MHD”) or Slovak lines
- From Bratislava Bus Station (Autobusova stanica, Mlynske Nivy, Bratislava):
- take Slovak lines or any other bus going in direction to Marianka or Borinka or Stupava.
- Get off at Marianka namestie (Marianka square) The buses go aprox. every 2 hours
- From Most SNP (Bridge SNP) “MHD” busses
- take MHD city bus no. 37 and get off at Marianka namestie (Marianka square)
If you let us know your exact arrival to Vienna or Bratislava, we would find you the best option to get there.
Travel grant conditions
Travel distance bound (km) and maximum travel reimbursement per participant for RETURN journey (EUR) from the Erasmus+ grant:
- full participation on the programme during seminar visit from Sunday evening 19 June to Sunday lunch 26 June 2016 unless agreed otherwise with the coordinator in advance
- after the seminar fill the Online report requested by Erasmus+ Mobility Tool
- travel must be within 3 days before or 3 days after the seminar
- reimbursement will be only based on original travel tickets, invoices and bills showing clearly the price and name of participant (if relevant) and are necessary to complete the journey to and from the venue
- electronic flight invoices must be accompanied by printed boarding passes to prove the journey
- all electronic tickets must be either printed and brought to the venue or send to the coordinator by e-mail
- any electronic tickets that cannot be retrieved to printed form (e.g. mobile apps) cannot be
- reimbursed in our accountancy system
- if a ticket doesn’t show the price, the purchase bill must accompany it showing the price
- any other than non-direct routes to and from country of origin has to be first approved by project coordinator
- the distance is calculated between the sending organization and the venue, not the participant home
- to be sure that you will be fully reimbursed, check your travel plans with Zuzana first
- the travel should be as economical as possible, maximum reimbursement sums per partners are shown in the table above
Reimbursements will be made in EUR according to the rules of contract between YMCA na Slovensku and Slovak National Agency: currency exchange rate will be calculated as stated on ECB website for the date 12 January 2016.
Zuzana Konecna, project coordinator
Tel. +421 907 11 80 71
E-mail: zuzana (at) ymca (.) sk
YMCA na Slovensku
Nam. osloboditelov 1
031 01 Liptovsky Mikulas